2014-2015 Epic Pass Works at Niseko United Japan
Announcing today a new exciting partnership with Niseko, Japan that will further add to the resorts you can ski or ride with the Epic Season Pass. Five complimentary consecutive days at Niseko United are available for new and renewing 2014-2015 Epic Season Pass holders and Vail Resorts employees! Read on for more details…
What this means:
• New partnership with Niseko United is the first in Japan for the Epic Pass
• Niseko United, as it’s commonly referred to, is made up of four base areas – Annupurri, Grand Hirafu, Niseko Village and Hanazono – that access one mountain, Niseko Annupuri (4,291 feet).
• Niseko United offers 72 trails, four access points, 26 chairlifts and three gondolas.
• Niseko Annupuri boasts an average of 590 inches (15m) of snow per year.
• In 2008, Forbes magazine crowned Niseko one of the Top 10 International Ski Resorts, and more recently, National Geographic magazine voted Niseko as the best powder snow resort in the world.
• As a result of this partnership, Niseko United pass holders and employees can also ski and ride five free days at our eight world-class mountain resorts (including here are Vail), two urban ski areas and Arapahoe Basin.
• To learn more about Niseko, please visit www.niseko.ne.jp.
2014/2015 Season Passes go on sale March 10, so get ready and stay tuned for more info on the Epic Pass…
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.