2014-2015 Epic Pass Works at Niseko United Japan
Announcing today a new exciting partnership with Niseko, Japan that will further add to the resorts you can ski or ride with the Epic Season Pass. Five complimentary consecutive days at Niseko United are available for new and renewing 2014-2015 Epic Season Pass holders and Vail Resorts employees! Read on for more details…
What this means:
• New partnership with Niseko United is the first in Japan for the Epic Pass
• Niseko United, as it’s commonly referred to, is made up of four base areas – Annupurri, Grand Hirafu, Niseko Village and Hanazono – that access one mountain, Niseko Annupuri (4,291 feet).
• Niseko United offers 72 trails, four access points, 26 chairlifts and three gondolas.
• Niseko Annupuri boasts an average of 590 inches (15m) of snow per year.
• In 2008, Forbes magazine crowned Niseko one of the Top 10 International Ski Resorts, and more recently, National Geographic magazine voted Niseko as the best powder snow resort in the world.
• As a result of this partnership, Niseko United pass holders and employees can also ski and ride five free days at our eight world-class mountain resorts (including here are Vail), two urban ski areas and Arapahoe Basin.
• To learn more about Niseko, please visit www.niseko.ne.jp.
2014/2015 Season Passes go on sale March 10, so get ready and stay tuned for more info on the Epic Pass…