5 Reasons for Ladies to Join Skadi Vail Women’s Ski & Board Fest
Top Five Reasons Why You Should Attend Skadi Vail Women’s Ski and Snowboard Fest
1. Customized guided mountain experience with top female Vail pros and reap the benefits of quicker lift access on MLK Weekend!
2. The demo experience is like shopping for clothes, except the fitting room stretches over 5,ooo acres and trying on skis or snowboards is way more fun.
3. Skadi is the Norse goddess of winter, which means she’s a powerful, graceful badass…just like you.
4. Skadi Vail includes a Saturday evening signature party with awesome raffle prizes, nibbles, sips and entertainment. Who doesn’t love that?
5. You kick off your day on the mountain with yoga, where you can store anything for the day before walking across the street to the demo village
More about Skadi:
Inspired by the Norse goddess of winter, Vail Mountain, Vail Resorts Retail and Outdoor Divas are proud to present the third annual Skadi Vail Women’s Ski and Snowboard Fest. This celebration of women coming together to enjoy all that the mountain and village have to offer will take place January 13-14, 2018. Female skiers and riders will be treated to customized on-mountain guided experiences with female instructors, a demo village of over 12 female-specific ski and snowboard equipment demo options, Yoga, evening event and more.
Participants will also receive a 20 percent discount on any spa treatments at The Lodge at Vail, a RockResort, or The Arrabelle at Vail Square, a RockResort.
Register now as space is limited!
SATURDAY, JANUARY 13
Signature Event: 5pm-9pm at the Vail Information Center in Lionshead
Mix and mingle with fellow Skadi attendees and enjoy apps, drinks and raffle with proceeds benefiting the Vail Valley Charitable Fund.
SUNDAY, JANUARY 14
Morning Yoga: 8am-9am
Stretch out in preparation for a day on the mountain. Limited to the first 40 who register with the purchase of the Skadi Vail ticket.
Demo/Expo Village: 8:30am-3:30pm at Golden Peak
Unlimited 2018 demos from vendors at the Skadi women’s-specific ski and snowboard demo village.
Guided Tour Experience: 8:30am-3:30pm
Skip the lines and tour the mountain with a female instructor who can help you understand what ski works best for you in what conditions while guiding you to the best terrain on Vail Mountain, with the Skadi Vail General Admission Ticket. Skadi attendees taking part in this opportunity will enjoy quicker access to the 5,200+ acres on Vail Mountain!
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.