Adventure Ridge at Vail
Ziplining, ropes courses, biking, hiking, horseback riding, great food, unbelievable views…there are so many reasons to ride up Vail’s Eagle Bahn Gondola to visit Adventure Ridge at Vail.
Located at the top of Vail Mountain at an elevation of over 10,000 ft, Adventure Ridge at Vail Mountain is a jumping off point for adventures to suit every age and activity level. Our newest additions, the Zipline and Ropes Courses, now even feature pint sized versions for the little ones!
Check out a full rundown of activities and pricing on the official Vail Adventure Ridge page.*
*Early Bird Special! Through July 20 use the promo “Adventure” to get $5 off Adult Zipline, $10 off South Ropes Course, $5 off North Ropes Course and $10 off Bike Tours when you buy adventures scheduled before 11 a.m. While supplies last.
Here’s a sampling of the activities waiting for you at Vail’s Adventure Ridge:
The South Ropes Course – a great starting point if you’re a first timer!
The North Ropes Course – with beginner, intermediate and advanced options.
The 1,200 foot Zipline features 4 lines that can be used simultaneously – a fun way to race your friends and family.
Guided Mountain Bike Tours allow you to make the most of the mountain, no matter your experience level.
Disc golf – as easy going or hard core as you want it to be. Either way, it’s a local favorite.
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.