America’s Best Summer Job | Vail
Congratulations to America’s Best Summer Job Winner, Benjamin Solomon of Brooklyn, NY!
Benjamin will be escaping the heat of the city to experience all that Vail has to offer this summer – concerts, events, festivals, hiking, biking, rafting, fishing and more. He’ll also be calling the hotels of Vail home while he keeps track of his adventures through blogs, videos and social media (#VailBen).
Look for his updates here on the blog as well as on Vail’s Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages! His adventure begins this June.
March 5, 2014
Want to get paid $1,000 weekly to experience all of Vail in the summertime while simply sharing your experiences by blogging, interacting on social media, capturing videos and more? Then apply for America’s Best Summer Job in Vail!
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.