The Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, Celebrates 10 Years
The Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, will celebrate the property’s 10th anniversary on Friday, Dec. 29, 2017. The public celebration in Lionshead Village will include an ice skating show, live music and an ice carving exhibition. Following the outdoor event, a 10th anniversary celebration dinner will take place inside the hotel.
When you arrive at the Arrabelle, you will feel as if you truly belong. Opulent, yet inviting, no other hotel can combine the same level of luxury with the type of old-world charm that inspired so much of the Vail Valley we know today. Savor the lavish accommodations while reconnecting with the true spirit of one of America’s most iconic ski resorts.
“The Arrabelle was a catalyst in the expansion of Lionshead Village 10 years ago, adding a vibrant cornerstone to the area,” said Zachary Meyers, The Arrabelle General Manager. “During the last decade, The Arrabelle has undergone notable upgrades to guest rooms, the lobby, the RockResorts Spa, fitness center, pool area, and the exterior of the property in order to provide the highest quality of experience for our guests. We look forward to the next 10 years and continuing to focus on providing a premiere experience for guests at the base of a world-class ski resort.
The extraordinary amenities contributing to the premiere resort experience offered not only during this signature celebration but each day, include:
- The Arrabelle’s luxurious, 10,000-square-foot RockResorts Spa will pamper you with a warm and inviting atmosphere, elegant décor, rejuvenating spa treatments, state-of-the-art fitness center and so much more.
- Unwind at the Rooftop hot tubs and pool, after a day on the hill.
- Let our slopeside ski valet do the work for you by setting our your gear before you hit the slopes and securely packing it away after you’re done for the day.
- No need to leave your furry friends at home, bring them to Vail! The Arrabelle is a dog friendly hotel that will spoil your pet as much as you.
- Park your car for the duration of your stay and let us accommodate your in-town transportation needs with our luxury in-town, shuttle service provided by GMC.
The 10th anniversary celebration will begin at 5 p.m. at the Vail Square Ice Rink. The celebration will include a performance from The Vail Skate Club, an ice carving show, a look back at the first 10 years and live music. Hot chocolate and s’mores will be provided. The complimentary celebration is open to the public.
The Arrabelle’s Executive Chef, Paul Wade, has created a customized tribute menu to pay homage to The Arrabelle’s beginning. Dishes will feature hors d’ oeuvres, Russian caviar, shellfish bar, artisan cheeses, beef wellington, and French pastries. Dinner will be held in the Great Room from 6:30-8:30 p.m. and will be accompanied by live music. The dinner is open to the public with limited availability. Reservations are strongly encouraged. The cost is $150 per person and includes a glass of Veuve Clicquot Champagne. To purchase tickets, visit www.thevailcollection.com/10year.
For more information on The Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, visit www.thevailcollection.com/arrabelle.
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.