Audition to be a 2015 FIS Alpine World Championships Cheerleader
Professional dancer? Love alpine ski racing? This is the gig for you.
SEEKING professional dancers only, with extensive dance and/or cheer ex- perience. Looking for females ages 18-35. Post college preferred. Must per- sonify the following attributes; fit and in shape, strong communication skills, team player, positive attitude, ability to pick up choreography quickly.
DATE: Sunday September 14th, 3pm
WHERE: Gerald R Ford Amphitheatre 530 S Frontage Rd, Vail, CO 81657
WHAT: Audition will consist of 3 parts, first dancers will be taught a high energy dance combination and will be asked to free style, second dancers will learn a cheer to be performed in small groups and lastly there will be an interview process at which time dancers will be measured for uniform.
BRING: Please wear form fitting attire, midriff preferred, sneakers or boots to dance in, hair and make up performance ready, including lashes. Please bring a sweatshirt, as the auditions will be held on our outdoor stage, along with plenty of water.
Selected Dancers must be fully available and on location Feb 1st-15th, 2015.
Housing, Transportation, Per Diem and Pay will be provided. Great gig! Great opportunity!
If interested in attending audition, MUST submit headshot, body shot and resume to Director and Choreographer Kris Ashley at NYKKris@yahoo.com on or before Sept 13th.
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.