Best Photos of the 2014-2015 Winter Season
Jun. 22, 2015
Opening Ceremonies of the 2015 World Alpine Championships at Solaris in Vail Village. Photo: Jack Affleck
While we’re excited to be rolling out our mountain bikes and strapping on our hiking shoes during Vail’s incredible summer season, when you love skiing and riding as much as we do, winter is always on the brain.
So join us in celebrating our picks for the Top 10 photos captured by our photographers last season at Vail!
The iconic Covered Bridge in Vail Village. Photo by Kari Mohr.
Snowboarding in the Back Bowls. December 24, 2014 by Daniel Milchev.
Fireworks over Vail. Captured during the 2015 World Alpine Championships by Brendan Caffrey.
Vail Ski Patroller Sunny Corrigan. Photo by Andrew Taylor.
Father/son ski day. Captured December 30, 2014 by Daniel Milchev.
Men’s Halpipe Finals at the Burton US Open. Photo: Daniel Milchev.
Sun Dog over Vail Mountain. Captured December 27, 2014 by Instagram user Mary Frances Cargile
October snowfall. Photo: Andrew Taylor.
Patrol puppy Jake experiences his first snow storm on Vail Mountain. Captured April 9, 2015 by Andrew Taylor.
1. Drumroll please. The Number 1 photo captured last season goes to…
Apres Vous, captured March 4, 2015 by Ricardo Moreno Contro.
Do you agree with our picks? Let us know and add your own best captures in the comment section below!
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.