Big weekend storm hits Vail
Feb. 21, 2015
Skier Daniel Riley in Northwoods. Photo: Daniel Milchev.
A snow system is currently sitting over Vail that looks to bring accumulation not only through the weekend but the whole week!
It’s already been snowing since Friday here in Vail, with brief breaks in the clouds followed by rounds of heavy snowfall. Conditions have been improving by the run as accumulation builds. Here’s a video of snow conditions from Saturday morning:
And here’s OpenSnow‘s current outlook for the week:
Happy skiing and riding!
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.