Vail Mountain Expands Terrain in the Back Bowls
VAIL, Colo. – Jan. 12, 2018 –The snow just keeps falling. With 6 inches of snow falling throughout the day on Friday, bringing the seven-day snow total to 21 inches, Vail Mountain will open portions of China Bowl, Tea Cup Bowl and Sun Down Bowl, in addition to portions of terrain in Blue Sky Basin, on Saturday, January 13. Sun Up Bowl is now open for ski and snowboard access.Read More»
We welcomed nine inches of snow on January 8th! We are offering top-to-bottom skiing and snowboarding on more than 1,443 acres of terrain served by 20 lifts, including the new six-passenger Northwoods Express Lift (#11), the 10th new chairlift in the last 11 years at the resort. The Forest Flyer alpine coaster is operating daily from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. for guests at the top of the Eagle Bahn Gondola (#19).
We are expecting more snow this week, take a peek at the Vail forecast here.
Make memories with your family this spring break in Vail. This time of year, This time of year, Vail boasts warmer, sun-filled days that inspire and excite you, whether you’re skiing all day or exploring Vail Village. Start dreaming about your upcoming visit with this itinerary we’ve crafted for you, so you can plan your days and maximize your time on and off the mountain. Get ready to make memories with your loved ones through activities you can only experience in Vail.Read More»
Top Five Reasons Why You Should Attend Skadi Vail Women’s Ski and Snowboard Fest
1. Customized guided mountain experience with top female Vail pros and reap the benefits of quicker lift access on MLK Weekend!
2. The demo experience is like shopping for clothes, except the fitting room stretches over 5,ooo acres and trying on skis or snowboards is way more fun.
3. Skadi is the Norse goddess of winter, which means she’s a powerful, graceful badass…just like you.
4. Skadi Vail includes a Saturday evening signature party with awesome raffle prizes, nibbles, sips and entertainment. Who doesn’t love that?
5. You kick off your day on the mountain with yoga, where you can store anything for the day before walking across the street to the demo village
More about Skadi:Read More»
After a laborious summer of ingredient swapping and taste testing it is finally here: the re-imagined Epic Burger, available in all of our mountain grills now. The new Epic Burger is a towering creation with an alpine twist on the classic bacon and cheddar burger, rooted in an American tradition and crafted to rival the glories of perfectly etched turns, exhilarating descents and big air.Read More»
A new year, brings new terrain and lift openings! Uphill access is now open on Vail Mountain.Read More»