Celebrate the Holidays with Vail Marriott Mountain Resort
The holidays are the most magical time of the year and Vail is a perfect place to be. The town comes alive during the season! The snow covered Vail Mountain as a backdrop and the quaintness of Lionshead Village make every day here picture perfect.
Start creating memories that will last a lifetime with all the holiday activities that Vail Marriott Mountain Resort is offering this year. From photo opportunities with the Ski Patrol Rescue Dog to s’mores to movie nights to mulled wine they are sure to keep you busy when you are not on the mountain. Of course, Santa will be making a few appearances too.
Vail Marriott is a wonderful home away from home this month. Welcoming visitors with warm hospitality, Vail Marriott is ideally situated just a three minute walk from the Eagle-Bahn Gondola. They offer complimentary ski / snowboard valet and if you didn’t bring your gear they have you covered with rentals conveniently available at the resort in Charter Sports.
A hit with all guests is the breakfast buffet at First Chair, a great way to fuel up for all the fun each day has in store. For a quick bite, apres ski or night cap stop in to Avalanche Pub located in the lobby. Make sure you check out the incredible Bloody Mary’s they are serving up, one even has a cheeseburger with it!
The holiday events for you and your family are from Friday, December 18th through Friday, January 1st. For times and locations, visit http://deals.marriott.com/marriott-hotels-resorts/usa/co/vail/holiday-calendar.
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.