A Quick Lap Through the Golden Peak Terrain Park
Vail’s Golden Peak Terrain Park offers features for more advanced snowboarders and skiers.
With the Burton US Open just around the corner, The Terrain Park Crew has been working around the clock to get everything prepared for the event. While there are major changes taking place near the base of Golden Peak, the top half of the park is full of features ranging from basic straight boxes and rails to wall rides, side kinks, and more. We snapped a few photos using a GoPro camera to show the current layout.You can watch the world’s best take on the 22 foot half pipe and giant slopestyle course March 3rd-8th during the Burton US Open.
Questions? Let us know in the comments section below!
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.