Conditions Update December 14
Plentiful powder on South Rim this morning
The Snow Daze concert last night brought snow days! With 5″ of snow falling overnight it’s going to be an awesome powder day on the mountain.
Anywhere you ride on the mountain is guarunteed to give you buttery smooth turns. Opt not to hit that snooze button today because if you get out on the slopes early it will be well worth it. There’s pleantly of snow out there and if you’re up within the first few hours of the day you’re bound to get fresh tracks! And thats not all. 3-5 more inches of snow are expected to fall throughout the day and more snowfall may continue into the night. Get out there and enjoy the powder!
It’s a winter wonderland out there today!
Fresh lines and first tracks were in store for those early risers
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.