Conditions Update December 2
Yesterday’s view from the top of Hunky Dory
With a high of 35 degrees today, feel free to leave some of those extra layers at home. Mild temperatures like this and sunny skies make it a great day to bring the whole family out on the mountain.
The sun will warm up the snow today making it a little softer than the past few days. A great groomed run to start on this morning is Lost Boy in Game Creek Bowl, with spectacular views at the top of the run that make for a great group photo. After taking a few runs in Game Creek Bowl try making your way down Sun Down Bowl which is also accessed at the top of Wildwood Express (#3). Later this evening snowfall is expected and should continue on and off through Wednesday totaling 2-4″. Enjoy this day filled with sunshine and hope for snow tonight!
Sun Down Bowl looking very inviting today!
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.