Conditions Update December 23
Untouched powder on Gandy Dancer this morning
It’s beginning to look at lot like Christmas! Vail received 2″ of snow overnight and 11″ of snow in the past 24 hours making for another epic powder day on the mountain.
Make sure to bundle up with extra layers today with forecasts predicting a high of 15 degrees and a 50 percent chance of snow. Mother nature’s gift to you will be more snow on Christmas with the possibility of a couple more inches. Since Blue Sky Basin was closed yesterday, it is highly recommended that you make your way over there today where there are guaranteed to be untouched powder stashes. Have another great day on the slopes and Happy Holidays!
Snow covered trees make for beautiful sights to see at the top of the mountain!
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.