Conditions Update December 4
Who needs a red carpet? In Vail we roll out the white carpet for our guests every morning.
Just a slight dusting overnight, enough to hit the refresh button on the slopes.It’s still easy to find packed-powder all over the mountain, and groomers were hard at work last night. Every run in Sourdough Lift (#14) has been groomed, and China Bowl also has been carpeted top to bottom. A slight chance of snow throughout the day, and for the next couple of days as well. Mornings like this you will come across more Vail employees than fellow skiers, so get out there and enjoy having the mountain to yourself!
The Back Bowls are up and running, can Blue Sky be far behind? Think snow!
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.