Conditions Update January 10
Jan. 10, 2015
The best terrain, perfectly shaped by the best park crew!
Golden Peak opens today, including the 22-ft Superpipe.
Tons of now features, more kinks, better tabletops, a mini-pipe, a mini border/skier-cross course and a ski-school line, means that this park has something for everyone, no matter how good or novice you are. Ski Patrol will be setting the last safety markers early this morning, but once they’re finished, and drop the rope, shred is on!
This superpipe, built with the help of Snow Park Technologies, will be used in March for the Burton US Open.
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.