Conditions Update 12.14.17
On the night of December 13th, until the morning of December 14th, snow fell in Vail. Here is what the conditions looked like on the mountain that morning.
Skiers enjoying the recently opened Chair 3.
Looking out towards the Gore Range from Mid-Vail.
Chair 4, which was also opened recently, offers access to classic Vail runs like Espresso and Christmas.
A lone skier getting away from it all and enjoying some turns on Espresso.
Conditions are improving day by day, thanks to the hard work of our snowmaking team, as well as the recent snowfall.
Gondola One and the towering Gore Range.
Looking down Mid-Vail Express.
The last of our recent open chair additions, Chair 2.
Looking out from Mid-Vail Express towards Chairs 3 & 4.
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.