8 Resorts in France Added to the Epic Pass
The Epic Pass‘s reach is still growing as the winter 2013/2014 season approaches. The Epic Pass (which includes unlimited skiing at Vail +9 other resorts) now allows 5 free days at the largest ski area in the world: Les 3 Vallées, France.
This iconic skiing destination in the heart of the French Alps boasts 600 kilometers of interconnected trails across 8 resorts: Courchevel, La Tania, Méribel, Brides-les-Bains, Les Menuires, Saint Martin de Belleville, Val Thorens and Orelle. Averaging 16.6ft of snowfall per year, the area also boasts nine ski-in/ski-out Michelin-star restaurants.
The addition of Les 3 Vallées brings the already incomparable value of the $689 Epic Pass to new levels: access to 26 world-class mountains in four countries. In Europe, the Epic Pass gives access not only to France but Verbier, Switzerland and Arlberg, Austria. In the US, Epic Pass holders have unlimited access to Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin and Eldora in Colorado; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe; Canyons in Park City, Utah; Afton Alps, MN and Mt. Brighton, MI.
That’s 26 resorts in 4 countries on 1 pass.
Already have your Les 3 Vallées season pass? The unrestricted five free days of skiing and riding will be reciprocated for Les 3 Vallées season pass holders at our resorts.
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.