Vail Summer: Gourmet on Gore
This Labor Day weekend Vail, Colorado’s renowned local chefs gather for Gourmet on Gore – a fun, outdoor culinary celebration of Vail’s finest restaurants.
From August 30th through September 2nd, 2013, come enjoy Vail’s vibrant culinary scene with a multi-day, open-air food and wine tasting on Vail’s Gore Creek Drive and Bridge Street. Wander the tents of local restaurants and international beverage distributors, purchasing wallet-friendly small plates, superb drinks and enjoying live music as you go. For you true foodies, you might even be lucky enough to find the chefs themselves manning the tents.
Open-air tasting Saturday & Sunday August 31 & September 1, 11am – 6pm. Brunch version of the event, Brunch on Bridge Street, Monday September 2nd, 10am – 3pm.
Take your Gourmet on Gore experience a step further with the Gourmet on Gore Tasting Tour presented by FirstBank. $75 per person gets you access to a progressive tour of Vail’s hot spots. At each stop you’ll receive a signature beverage as well as a specialty hors d’oeuvres.
Friday August 30th, 6-9pm. Tickets available at the Gourmet on Gore website.
Is your kid a little foodie? Head to The Kids Culinary Corner at the Children’s Fountain on Gore Creek Drive for crafts and culinary activities just for kids.
Held during the Open-Air Tasting Saturday & Sunday August 31 & September 1, 12-5pm. Complimentary admission.
Participating restaurants in Gourmet on Gore 2013 include:
Big Bear Bistro
Campo de Fiori
Larkspur Restaurant & Market
Up the Creek Bar & Grill
Restaurant Kelly Liken
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.