Happy (Powdery) Holidays!
With 32″ of snow in the last week of Vail, we have a LOT to be thankful for this holiday season. One of Vail’s best early seasons ever continues with powder conditions and 99% open terrain – the most in North America!
We’ll have a brief break in snowfall today with blue skies and chilly temps before returning to another round of snow Christmas Day through Friday (see the full Vail OpenSnow forecast). This incredible snowfall has become a hallmark of the 14/15 season, with amazing powder days last week as well as some of the earliest openings of China Bowl and Blue Sky Basin we’ve ever seen.
Peeking through the trees at Highline Express Lift (#10). Dec. 23, 2014
The view from Rodger’s Run. Dec. 23, 2014
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.