Latest Terrain Update: Jan. 2nd
A new year, brings new terrain and lift openings! Uphill access is now open on Vail Mountain.
Currently skiers and snowboarders will have access to the following lifts and 1201 acres of skiable terrain in these areas on Vail Mountain:
· Gondola One
· Eagle Bahn Gondola
· Avanti Express (#2)
· Wildwood Express (#3)
· Mountain Top Express (#4)
· Riva Bahn Express (#6)
· Game Creek Express (#7)
· Born Free Express (#8)
· Northwoods Express (#11)
· Gopher Hill Lift (#12)
· Sourdough Express (#14)
· Little Eagle (#15)
· Cascade Village Lift (#20)
· Pride Express (#26)
· Lionshead Carpet (#34)
· Eagle’s Nest Carpet (#35)
The Cascade ticket office is now open.
- Coaster – open daily from 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Single ride Ticket $20, Unlimited ride ticket $45, Unlimited ride w/lift $52
- Kid’s Snowmobiling – open daily from 12:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- $25 per child (kids 6 -12 yrs. Old, 100 pound max. weight), this is an inventoried product operating in ½ hour intervals (on the :15 and :45 of each hour)
- Ski Biking – open daily for two tours, 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- $95 per person
RESORT UPHILL ACCESS
Uphill access is now open on Vail Mountain with the recommended route being Simba. Once at the top, guests on skis can only ski down on open terrain. Simba is closed to downhill traffic at this time. Guests cannot access our lifts without a ski pass. Guests climbing up the mountain should expect to encounter snowcats, including winch cats, snowmobiles, snowmaking equipment and other traffic, both day and night. For any questions about skinning and hiking up the mountain or for trail recommendations on any given day, please call the Vail Trails Hotline at 970-754-3049. Vail Mountain and the U.S. Forest Service thank guests for their understanding and cooperation.