Maximize your mountain experience at Vail with Epic Mix Time
Imagine this: you are having that picture-perfect day on Vail Mountain with bluebird skies, spectacular views of the Gore Range and Holy Cross, fresh snow and your family at your side, all while catching the very next chair going up the hill on nearly every chair lift you approach – getting you around the mountain as quickly as possible. Thanks to Epic Mix Time, you can make this dream a reality.
In the fall, Vail Resorts announced that guests at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone can access lift line wait times to better navigate the mountain and make the most out of their ski and ride experience, all through the Epic Mix app. At Vail alone, ‘Epic Mix Time’ will calculate and display real-time lift line wait times at 19 of the lifts and gondolas spanning the mountain’s 5,289 skiable acres, making the terrain easier to navigate and the experience more enjoyable for everyone.
In addition to identifying lift line times, Epic Mix Time also enables a GPS coordinate functionality, allowing you to see exactly where you are on the mountain in order to plan the perfect route to your next chairlift. Eight minute wait at Chair 2? Hop on over to Chairs 3 or 4 at Mid-Vail. Slower moving on Chair 17? Grab a bowl of the infamous chili at Two Elk and then test your skills on Emperor’s Choice down to Chair 36. The beauty of Epic Mix Time is that it’s passive in the sense that you really don’t have to do anything; but it’s active in the sense that you can interact with it anywhere on the mountain. Because it’s easy to use, intuitive and convenient, Epic Mix Time really provides an added-value to your ski vacation experience.
Update or download the Epic Mix app from the iTunes Store or Google Play for the Android Market and get started on your journey through ‘Time’ today.
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.