Make memories with your family this spring break in Vail. This time of year, This time of year, Vail boasts warmer, sun-filled days that inspire and excite you, whether you’re skiing all day or exploring Vail Village. Start dreaming about your upcoming visit with this itinerary we’ve crafted for you, so you can plan your days and maximize your time on and off the mountain. Get ready to make memories with your loved ones through activities you can only experience in Vail.Read More»
Top Five Reasons Why You Should Attend Skadi Vail Women’s Ski and Snowboard Fest
1. Customized guided mountain experience with top female Vail pros and reap the benefits of quicker lift access on MLK Weekend!
2. The demo experience is like shopping for clothes, except the fitting room stretches over 5,ooo acres and trying on skis or snowboards is way more fun.
3. Skadi is the Norse goddess of winter, which means she’s a powerful, graceful badass…just like you.
4. Skadi Vail includes a Saturday evening signature party with awesome raffle prizes, nibbles, sips and entertainment. Who doesn’t love that?
5. You kick off your day on the mountain with yoga, where you can store anything for the day before walking across the street to the demo village
More about Skadi:Read More»
After a laborious summer of ingredient swapping and taste testing it is finally here: the re-imagined Epic Burger, available in all of our mountain grills now. The new Epic Burger is a towering creation with an alpine twist on the classic bacon and cheddar burger, rooted in an American tradition and crafted to rival the glories of perfectly etched turns, exhilarating descents and big air.Read More»
A new year, brings new terrain and lift openings! Uphill access is now open on Vail Mountain.Read More»
National Safety Awareness Month Schedule- January 2018 Vail Safety Scavenger Hunt Saturday, January 6th and Sunday, January 7th, Saturday, January 27th and Sunday, January 28th Any time between 10 am and 2 pm at Chaos Canyon Join in a safety scavenger hunt on Vail Mountain at the top of Chaos Canyon. All participants who complete […]Read More»