Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
Thanksgiving Week will debut this winter as a new week-long celebration of the Thanksgiving holiday season known as Revely Vail and an official kick-off of the 2019-2020 winter season at Vail.
From November 23-30, 2019, Revely Vail, Thanksgiving Week will offer family-oriented activities throughout Vail Village, including cooking classes, ice skating celebrations, Explosion of Lights and the Kris Kringle Market. A signature 10 th Mountain Legacy Parade will also take place along the streets of Vail Village, honoring veterans and commemorating the legacy of Vail.
Vail Mountain opens for skiing and snowboarding on November 15, 2019, with expanded snowmaking capabilities on the upper mountain in the Mid-Vail area. From skiing on the mountain to new festivities in the Village, visiting Vail during the early season will be an experience like nothing on earth.
Revely Vail Activity Dates:
● Cooking Classes throughout Vail: November 23-30, 2019
● Ice Skating Celebration (at Solaris & Arrabelle): November 23 & 30, 2019
● 10 th Mountain Parade: November 29, 2019
● Explosion of lights walk each night from November 24- 30th 5:30- 6:30
● Explosion of Lights: November 30, 2019, culminating with a tree lighting at Slifer
● Kris Kringle Market: November 29-30, 2019, 11 am- 4 pm
Learn more here.