Snow day in Vail
Oct. 23, 2015
Snow piling up on Wildwood Express Lift (#3). P: Andrew Taylor
With opening day approaching Nov. 20, we were excited to see snow piling up around Vail today!
You can really see the accumulations on those table tops at Vail’s Adventure Ridge. P: Andrew Taylor
This morning in Vail, looking toward Golden Peak. P: Kari Mohr.
Patrol dog Mookie surveys the scene. P: Andrew Taylor.
The Eagle’s Nest learners area. P: Andrew Taylor.
A look toward Golden Peak with the Gore Range socked in with clouds. P: Andrew Taylor.
Wildwood Express Lift (#3). P: Andrew Taylor.
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.