Solar Eclipse Viewing Activites and Lodging Deals
Start the day with a gondola ride to Eagle’s Nest, located at over 10,000 feet. Guests will then depart for a guided hike amongst vibrant wildflowers to a prime viewing spot to witness this rare astronomical event.
As the solar eclipse passes over Vail, relax and learn about one of nature’s most remarkable sights from your expert guide. For this unique event, the Lodge at Vail is offering exclusive savings on lodging with rates starting at $161 per night, with an additional charge for the solar eclipse experience. The Eclipse Package includes a guided hike, lunch at the top of the mountain, solar eclipse guide, solar eclipse viewing glasses and a gondola ride.
Please call the Vail Information Center at (970) 429-5044 or The Lodge at Vail Reservations at 844-661-4233 to make a reservation, inquire about rooms, or learn more about this offer.
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.