2015 Spring skiing hours at Vail Mountain
During the Easter holiday period, Saturday, March 28 through Saturday, April 11, 2015, operating hours will move to 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Why the later opening time? We know that you want to stay out longer, soaking up that wonderful spring sunshine! Plus, springtime conditions tend to be better later in the day vs. earlier.
Vail’s Back Bowls and Blue Sky Basin lifts will close according to their regular schedule during this time while most Front Side lifts will remain open until 5 p.m. On-mountain restaurants, Adventure Ridge, the Vail Ski & Snowboard School and the Small World Nursery will also adjust hours to accommodate the shift in opening hours.
Beginning Sunday, April 12 for the final week of the season, operating hours will shift to 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Are you excited about the change in times? Let us know in the comment section below!
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.