Thanksgiving week in Vail
Time to head outside after feasting on Thanksgiving! This year, we are happy to have a full plate of activities available at Adventure Ridge. Read on for details about mountaintop activitites, terrain updates, Ski and Snowboard School openings, and on mountain dining options!
Skiing and Snowboarding: Expanded terrain this week includes the new 6 passenger Mountain Top Express (#4) and Northwoods Express (#11). That brings us to over 800 acres – see daily updated full list of terrain and lifts on Vail.com.
Adventure Ridge at the Top of the Eagle Bahn Gondola/Lionshead
Adventure Ridge/Eagle’s Nest will also be open from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Bungee trampoline ($10)
Kid’s Snowmobile ($20)
Sledding Hill ($10 including sled rental)
Vail Ski & Snowboard School
The Lionshead and Vail Village Ski & Snowboard School offices are open for all ability levels.
The Small World Nursery at the Golden Peak Children’s Center is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Walk-ins are accepted and guests can also register online.
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.