NON-STOP FLIGHTS FROM TORONTO TO VAIL’S EAGLE COUNTY AIRPORT!
Welcome, Canada! We’re excited to have the first ever non-stop, international flight into Vail’s Eagle County Airport. Air Canada will be offering flights this winter with direct service from Toronto (YYZ) to Vail/Eagle (EGE).
The flight will be Saturdays this winter Dec. 14th through April 5th on Air Canada’s 120-seat Airbus A319. The flight times are scheduled so that you can make the most of your vacation – the inbound flight will leave Toronto at 9:50 a.m. and arrive at Eagle Airport at 11:45 a.m. With these times, you can make the quick drive or shuttle ride to Vail or Beaver Creek, drop your stuff at the hotel and still have a couple of hours to hit the slopes.
The flight back to Toronto departs Saturdays at 12:30 p.m. – no missing your hotel’s breakfast buffet – and arrives back at YYZ at 5:43 p.m.
Toronto still not close enough? Air Canada offers convenient connections to Montreal, Ottawa and Halifax.
This new flight brings the Epic Pass even more value to Canadians looking to ski the world, with even better access to the best of the USA as well as to Austria and Switzerland.
We’re excited to make the journey to Vail that much easier for our Canadian guests and hope to see you this winter! Book airfare now through Air Canada!
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.