Vail America Days 4th of July Celebration
Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Vail for the 4th of July, or as we call it, “Vail America Days”.
10am: The Vail community parade is a longstanding local tradition with acts like the Precision Lawn Chair Demonstration Team – a Vail staple since 1984. The route begins in Golden Peak and ends in Lionshead (see map at the bottom of the page). This year’s theme is “Team America” – a celebration of Vail’s connection to the athletes that are competing in the Summer Olympics in London this year.
2pm: “America the Beautiful Concert” featuring the Dallas Symphony Orchestra. The concert will be held in Gerald Ford Amphitheater. Lawn seats are free but fill up fast so make sure to get there early.
12-4pm: head to Lionshead for the kids’ fun zone, featuring arts and crafts, games, challenges and a Kids Poetry Contest.
1-10pm: Enjoy live music, food vendors and the Sam Adams Beer Garden in Vail Village’s Solaris Plaza. Special performance by the 101st Division Army band.
Due to a statewide fire ban and fire restrictions in place, smoking and fireworks are PROHIBITED on Vail Mountain and in the surrounding areas. For more information about the fire restrictions, please see this fire prevention release from the Forest Service, and stay updated at the Upper Colorado River Fire Management homepage. Thank you for your compliance!
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.