Vail Conditions Update Feb 24 – March 2
A beautiful, Bluesky kind of morning.
February 27th, 2014. Bluebird skies to rise and shine followed with snow clouds moving in.
This morning provided gorgeous views of the Back Bowls and the Gore Range for all skiers on the mountain. On days like today, simply enjoy the ride and all take in your surroundings. This season we’ve had a great mix of clear sunny skies followed by fresh powder the next day. Today is keeping with the trend, sunshine this morning with snow clouds moving in for the afternoon. There should be a light dusting of snow to carve in tomorrow morning. Enjoy the beautiful weather and the warmer temperatures of highs reaching 40 degrees.
First tracks below Orient Express (#21).
This weekend will be the kickoff to many great mountain happenings. Sunday at Noon will the Mardi Gras celebration begins at Eagle’s Nest with the World’s highest crawfish boil beginning at Noon. Then next week, enjoy the Burton US Open over at Golden Peak and throughout the Village area. Not to mention the prediction for potential snow from today into Saturday.
Poppyfields East nearly empty for mid-week skiing.
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.