Vail Epic Pass Announces Partnership with Arlberg Austria
Vail announced Tuesday that the Epic Pass, which already offers unlimited skiing at 9 resorts in the United States, will include a partnership agreement with resorts in the Arlberg region in Austria.
The Arlberg Region is one of the most famous places in skiing heritage, located in the Tyrolean Alps of Austria. 2013/2014 Epic Passholders will be able to ski 5 consecutive days at St. Anton, Lech-Zürs, St. Christoph and Stuben through this partnership.
Other additional Epic Pass benefits this year include 5 consecutive days at Verbier, Switzerland, and unlimited skiing at Eldora, a popular ski area 35 miles from the city of Boulder, CO.
Read the full Vail Resorts Press release on Austria Partnership
Buy a season pass for $49 down, $689 total. (limited time)
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.