Vail Mountain to Host Three Interdenominational Easter Sunday Services
Vail Mountain will host its annual interdenominational sunrise service on Easter Sunday, April 1, 2018 at 6 a.m. inside at Eagle’s Nest.
The Eagle Bahn Gondola will open to the public at 5:30 a.m. to transport guests from Lionshead. Complimentary baked goods and beverages will be provided. In addition, there will be two afternoon Easter services outside at Eagle’s Nest: scheduled for 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. at Simonton Deck also known as the Holy Cross observation deck.
For those planning to attend the Easter sunrise service, the Town of Vail is offering free parking for vehicles that enter the Lionshead parking structure after 5 a.m. and depart prior to 10 a.m. Upon departure, attendees should inform the booth attendants they were at the service.
For the sunrise service, the gondola ride is complimentary and guests are not permitted to bring skis or snowboards. Following the service, guests will be asked to download the gondola. Guests will need a lift ticket or scenic ride ticket for the 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. service.
For more information about Vail Mountain, call the Mountain Information Center at (970) SKI-VAIL (754-8245) or visit www.vail.com.
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.