Free things to do in Vail: the Vail Public Library
Everyone knows Vail is a great place to go hiking, skiing, shopping, dining, après and more – but where do go when you need a break from the nonstop action?
That’s where the Vail Public Library comes in.
Not your average public library, this beautiful sanctuary sits along Vail’s Gore Creek. It includes alcoves for lounging, reading, and thinking, as well as a roster of programming for children and adults. The perfect spot to feed your mind while you give your body a rest!
FOR VISITORS AND LOCALS
Whether you’re in Vail for a few days or year round, you have access to the wide array of resources that the library has to offer. There are over 50,000 resources including books and DVDs within the walls of the library, as well as more then 260,000 online resources that Vail Library cardholders can download from anywhere.
The Vail Public Library’s programs truly have something for everyone and are anything but mundane – for example, did you know that the free computer classes include a chance to use a 3D printer? With special musical guests, artists, authors, instructional classes on gardening and more, we dare you to remember to use your library voice when you’re having this much fun.
So if you need a place to kick up your feet and relax hop on one of the in-town buses and come on into the Vail Public Library. Our staff is always happy to see you! For more information on the Vail Public Library please check out our website at www.vaillibrary.com
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.