Vail’s Legendary Terrain: Golden Peak
What makes Golden Peak Legendary?
The quaint village atmosphere of Golden Peak is home to our renowned Ski & Snowboard School, is the host of some of our Signature events, and offers hassle free access to the mountain via Riva Bahn Express Lift. (#6)
If you’re looking for a bite to eat, be sure to to stop by Larkburger, or the recently renovated Golden Peak Grill to enjoy a multitude of food options.
How to Get There
Golden Peak is the Eastern most base area on Vail Mountain. Take the InTown bus to the Golden Peak stop.
If you like…
Learning how to ski and ride!
Easy access to the rest of Vail’s legendary terrain.
…You’ll love Golden Peak
● Gopher Hill: The perfect place to take a lesson with Vail Ski & Snowboard School. Ease into the day by riding the magic carpet until you are ready to ride Chair #12, your first ski lift!
■ Ruder’s Run: Ruder’s is a wide, gently graded blue trail that parallels a gorgeous grove of aspen trees.
◆ Golden Peak Race: the Golden Peak Race Course is a training ground for ski racers, from the local Vail Ski & Snowboard Academy, to full blown professionals honing their skills for competition season. Keep an eye out for Vail local & Olympic champion Lindsey Vonn, who has been known to stop by and take a few laps.
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.