Vail’s Legendary Terrain: Siberia & Mongolia Bowl
What makes Siberia & Mongolia Bowl Legendary?
Looking for some perspective on Vail’s 5,289 skiable acres? Head out to Siberia & Mongolia Bowls to experience truly expansive terrain. East of Siberia, no lifts exist, except for the POMA Lift #22.
This area is only recommended for advanced skiers, as the terrain is ungroomed, highly variable, & can provide some of the best powder stashes on the mountain especially on busy weekend days. Be sure to keep your speed at the bottom as the exit catwalk out can be slow moving.
How to Get There
Locate the Orient Express (#22), take Silk road to POMA Lift #22. Siberia Bowl is West of the POMA, Mongolia Bowl is East.
If you like…
Getting away from the noise and crowds.
Powder stashes, hidden gems, & advanced to expert terrain.
Working for your turns.
…You’ll love Siberia & Mongolia Bowl
◆ Outer Mongolia: Outer Mongolia is FAR OUT! Seriously, it is the absolute Eastern most run on the entire mountain, accessible only by POMA Lift #22. Be sure to keep your speed at the bottom, because it is a long catwalk out! For what may seem like a lot of effort to get out there, the snow is often untracked, and the views are breathtaking.
Photos from Siberia & Mongolia Bowl
Explore Other Areas on Vail Mountain with Legendary Terrain>
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.