2014/15 Epic Pass: Verbier and Les 3 Vallées
Announced today, the partnership between Verbier, Switzerland, Les 3 Vallées, France and Vail Resorts has been renewed for the 2014/2015 season!Five free consecutive days at each ski area will be available to all Epic Pass holders. For the second year, Epic Pass holders have the opportunity to take advantage of World-class European destinations experiencing the largest ski area in the World at Les 3 Vallées. Expanding international ski travel, the Epic Pass now offers five free consecutive days in Niseko, Japan, one of the snowiest and most celebrated powder skiing resorts in the World.
Key points of the partnership:
• 2014-2015 Epic Pass holders receive up to fifteen complimentary days access overseas; five free days at Verbier, Switzerland; Les 3 Vallées, France; and now Niseko, Japan, as well as unlimited, unrestricted skiing in Colorado, Utah, and Tahoe, on the Epic Pass.
• Les 3 Vallées and Verbier are typically open from early December through April.
• The Saint-Bon, Les Allues and Belleville Valleys make up Les 3 Vallées, and are located in the French Alps.
• Les 3 Vallées are home to 8 world-class ski resorts: Courchevel, Meribel, La Tania, Menuires, Val Thorens, Bride Les Bains, Saint Martin and Drelle, France.
• Verbier is located in the heart of Switzerland with the base at 1500m/4,921ft and highest point at 3330m/10,925ft above sea level.
• The Epic Pass is available for purchase now, at epicpass.com, at $729 for adults and $379 for children.