2014/15 Epic Pass: Verbier and Les 3 Vallées
Announced today, the partnership between Verbier, Switzerland, Les 3 Vallées, France and Vail Resorts has been renewed for the 2014/2015 season!Five free consecutive days at each ski area will be available to all Epic Pass holders. For the second year, Epic Pass holders have the opportunity to take advantage of World-class European destinations experiencing the largest ski area in the World at Les 3 Vallées. Expanding international ski travel, the Epic Pass now offers five free consecutive days in Niseko, Japan, one of the snowiest and most celebrated powder skiing resorts in the World.
Key points of the partnership:
• 2014-2015 Epic Pass holders receive up to fifteen complimentary days access overseas; five free days at Verbier, Switzerland; Les 3 Vallées, France; and now Niseko, Japan, as well as unlimited, unrestricted skiing in Colorado, Utah, and Tahoe, on the Epic Pass.
• Les 3 Vallées and Verbier are typically open from early December through April.
• The Saint-Bon, Les Allues and Belleville Valleys make up Les 3 Vallées, and are located in the French Alps.
• Les 3 Vallées are home to 8 world-class ski resorts: Courchevel, Meribel, La Tania, Menuires, Val Thorens, Bride Les Bains, Saint Martin and Drelle, France.
• Verbier is located in the heart of Switzerland with the base at 1500m/4,921ft and highest point at 3330m/10,925ft above sea level.
• The Epic Pass is available for purchase now, at epicpass.com, at $729 for adults and $379 for children.
Purchase the 2014/2015 Epic Pass here
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.