Win a Yeti Bike at Vail’s FAC this summer
Listen to live music, hang out with friends AND win a Yeti Bike this summer in Vail.
Friday Afternoon Club (FAC) is already a summer tradition here in Vail. Now on top of the live music and gorgeous setting, Shock Top beer is adding a raffle to win a Yeti Bike to the mix.
Head up to Eagle’s Nest via the Eagle Bahn Gondola on Fridays June 28 through August 30th from 5pm – 8pm to enter to win. You can enter to win the Yeti Bike every time you attend so the more times you come to FAC, the better! A winner will be drawn on the 2nd to last FAC of the summer in honor of the US Pro Cycling Challenge.
Dates and Bands:
June 28 – Bluzilla
July 5 – Wolf & Friends, featuring Johnny Schlepper from MTHDS and Alex Scott from Frogs Gone Fishin’
July 12 – Kevin Heinz & Friends
July 19 – Bob Masters Trio
July 26 – Bluzilla
August 2 – Kevin Heinz & Friends
Aug 9 – Wolf & Friends, featuring Rob Eaton Jr. from My Brother’s Keeper and Alex Scott from Frogs Gone Fishin’
August 16 – Boneless
August 23 – Bluzilla
August 30 – Bob Masters Trio
Here are the official rules:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Vail Mountain F.A.C. Mountain Bike Raffle (the “Giveaway”) is only open to legal U.S. residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington D.C., 18 years or older, who were not or are not in the employment of The Vail Corporation or any of their respective affiliates, or subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and other coordinating agencies involved in this promotion or the household members or immediate family members (spouses, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings) of any of the above. If a winner is under the age of majority in his or her state, the winner must have a parent or guardian accept their prize. Void outside the fifty United States and where prohibited by law.
2. TIMING. The Sweepstakes begins at 4:00 p.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) on August 23rd, 2013, and ends at 7:30 p.m. MT on August 23rd , 2013(the “Entry Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER.
a. TO ENTER IN PERSON: Go to any Vail Mountain Friday Afternoon Club. Completely fill out the entry form and submit it in accordance with the instructions. All entries must be received by Sponsor during the Entry Period. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All entries will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the submitted email address. Submitting mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
b. FOR ALL ENTRIES: LIMIT: One (1) entry per person (regardless of method of entry). All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of online submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, the selection of entrants and winners, and the awarding of prizes), which are final and binding in all respects. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, entries or e-mail; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net or phone accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, any technical error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different names, e-mail accounts, addresses or any other methods shall void all of that person’s entries and that person shall be disqualified.
3. EVENT SPONSOR. This Giveaway is sponsored by Vail Resorts Management Company located at 390 Interlocken Crescent, Suite 1000, Broomfield, Colorado 80021.
4. PRIZE; APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE
ONE GRAND PRIZE: Yeti Custom Paint SB 95 Trail Bike
Approximate Retail Value: $4,000
RESTRICTIONS APPLY. Must be present at drawing on August 23, 2013 (Rain Date August 30, 2013) at Eagle’s Nest on Vail Mountain to win. If winner is not present, the grand prize will be forfeited and another name drawn. As a condition to acceptance, winner may be required to execute a Release of Liability, Hold-Harmless and Indemnity Agreement provided by Vail Resorts. Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes.
5. DRAWING; ODDS OF WINNING. A drawing of all eligible entrants will be held on August 24, 2012 (the “Drawing”). There will be 1 winner(s) of the Drawing for the Grand Prize. Odds of winning the Grand Prize or Secondary Prizes in the Drawing are dependant upon the number of valid entries received. The Drawing winners shall be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Vail Resorts from all eligible entries received. Vail Resorts shall have sole and final decision over all matters related to the Drawing. No cash or credit redemption, assignment, transfer or substitution of any prize or portion thereof is permitted; however, Vail Resorts reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the prize stated become unavailable for any reason.
6. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS. Each Drawing winner shall be notified in person only, at the time of the Drawing. Winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Affidavit prior to receiving the prize. Refusal to sign a Prize Acceptance Affidavit may render the winner ineligible for receipt of the prize.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Winner of Grand Prize may be required to complete, execute and return a Prize Acceptance Affidavit, a Release of Liability, Hold-Harmless and Indemnity Agreement, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 30 days of notification. Failure to return documents timely, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification will result and an alternate winner will be selected.
8. PUBLICITY. By accepting the prize, where permitted by law, winner grants to Vail Resorts and those acting pursuant to a grant of authority by Vail Resorts the unfettered right of publicity, including but not limited to the right to use and publish winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, worldwide and on the world wide web, without notification, review or approval. Vail Resorts reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds: (1) to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; (2) to be acting in violation of the terms of the web site, or (3) to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
9. RELEASE; ASSUMPTION OF RISK. Each entrant agrees to ASSUME ALL RISKS associated with acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Drawing related activity, or participation in the Drawing and agrees to hold harmless, release, defend and indemnify Vail Resorts, Inc., The Vail Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, including but not limited to the subsidiaries that operate the Vail, Beaver Creek, Keystone and Breckenridge resorts, the United States Forest Service, and their respective agents, employees, representatives, assignees, directors, officers, partners and shareholders (each hereinafter a “Released Party”) from all liabilities, litigation and/or claims for injury or death to persons or damage to property arising from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Drawing related activity, or participation in the Drawing and/or entrant’s engagement in the activities hereunder, including those injuries and damages caused by a party’s alleged or actual: 1) negligence or 2) breach of any express or implied warranty.
10. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (1): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the J.A.M.S. Rules of Arbitration, then effective, and (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. In consideration of entering the Giveaway, ALL ENTRANTS AGREE that ANY AND ALL CLAIMS for damages, injury and/or death regarding an alleged incident, including but not limited to all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Vail Resorts in connection with the Giveaway, shall be GOVERNED BY COLORADO LAW and EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION shall be in the District Court for the State of Colorado or in Federal Court for the State of Colorado.
11. WINNERS LIST. For name of winner(s) send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt to Brooke Macke, Vail Resorts PO Box 7 v-78, Vail, CO 81658
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
- Behind the Scenes
- Conditions Update
- Construction Update
- Do Good
- Epic Discovery
- Epic Pass
- Interesting People
- Legendary Terrain
- Ski and Snowboard School
- Skiing and Snowboarding Tips
- Terrain Parks
- Town and Village
- Trails and Terrain
- Vacation Planning
- Vail en Español
- Vail Unscripted
- Vail Seize the Season 2018/20
- A Lot on the Line
- Vail Fires Up Snowmaking as Mother Nature Delivers up to 9" Inches of Snow Across Colorado
- Start to Snow: Winter 2019-20
- Revely Vail: A Thanksgiving Celebration
- Helly Hansen and Vail Resorts Announce Outerwear Collaboration for the Upcoming Winter Season
- Epic Pass: Here's Why You Should Buy
- Vail Mountain Snowmaking Expansion Project, Re-imagining Early-Season
- Earlier Openings, Longer Season, and Enhanced Guest Experience for the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Memorial Day in Vail- Things to Do, Places to See.